Hyaluronic acid promote the recovery of your esophagus that is damaged by acid reflux.
Acid reflux refers to the reflux of gastric contents through the esophagus to the oropharynx, and acid substances are felt in the mouth.
There are many reasons for acid reflux, which can be roughly divided into the following categories:
1. When mental tension, excessive fatigue and emotional distress occur, the cerebral cortex function is disordered, and the nerve of gastric acid secretion can not be well regulated, which promotes the increase of gastric acid secretion.
2. Inappropriate diet. Excessive stimulating foods can stimulate increased gastric acid secretion. Indigestible food, fermented in the gastrointestinal tract, can also induce acid reflux.
3. Long-term alcoholism, irregular life, excessive drinking soda, and a lot of smoking.
4. Take certain medications that are harmful to your stomach. They are, for example, aspirin, indomethacin, reserpine, phenylbutazone, etc.
5. Genetic factors can cause some people to be susceptible to acid reflux.
While melatonin powder can block the secretion of stomach acids and make it harder for stomach to enter your esophagus, hyaluronic acid may help soothe your damaged esophagus and make the recovery process faster.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Can 5 HTP Powder Help Lose Weight?
- Can 5 HTP Powder Affect Bulimia and Depression?
- Do I Need 5 HTP Powder for Temporary Sadness?
- Can Depression Be Cured With 5 HTP Powder?
- What is Tribulus Terrestris Extract Powder?
- What Does Hyaluronic Acid Have to Do With Osteo...
- Can Hyaluronic Acid Relieve Dry Eye?
- Who is Suitable for 5-HTP Powder?
- Efficiency of 5-HTP Powder
- Hyaluronic Acid Ease Your Joint Pain
- Hyaluronic Acid Help You Combat Ulcers
- What is the Efficacy of Raspberry Ketone Powder?
- Hyaluronic Acid Heal Your Wounds
- Hyaluronic Acid Against Gum Disease
- Hyaluronic Acid Prevents Skin Dryness in Autumn...
- What Makes Raspberry Ketone Powder So Good?
- Hyaluronic Acid Has Positive Effect on Dermatit...
- What is Raspberry Ketone Powder?
- Ultraviolet Light, Your Skin and Hyaluronic Acid
- How Pollution Impact on Our Skin