How to ingest glutamine powder-I
Glutamine powder is an amino acid that builds up proteins and is very important for muscle strength, physical strength and repair of damaged tissues. Our bodies can either synthesize glutamine powder by themselves or ingest it through food. However, when the body is under stress due to intense exercise, illness or injury, it may not be able to synthesize enough glutamine powder on its own. Now let's learn how to take glutamine powder supplements to keep healthy.
Glutamine Powder Intake For Fitness
Understand the benefits of glutamine powder as a fitness supplement.
For serious fitness practitioners, glutamine powder is an important supplement because it is an important component of muscle protein.
1. Glutamine powder is an "unnecessary" amino acid. This means that the human body can synthesize a certain amount of glutamine powder by itself. However, if you are exercising vigorously, recovering from illness, or healing a wound, the amount of glutamine powder your body synthesizes cannot meet your needs.
2. If there is not enough glutamine powder in the body, the muscles begin to decompose, leading to muscle wastage and prolonging recovery time.
3. Taking glutamine powder supplements can prevent the above, while helping to maintain cell hydration, enhance the immune system, and increase the body's secretion of growth hormones.
Take 10 to 15 grams of glutamine powder daily. There are two forms of glutamine powder: free-form amino acids called L-glutamine powder and peptide chains found in some protein supplements.
1. If you're taking glutamine powder for fitness, it's recommended that you take 10 to 15 grams a day.
2. If you do low-intensity exercise, taking only 5 grams a day is also effective. Some athletes and fitness workers do very intensive exercises, even ingesting up to 40 grams of glutamine powder a day. It is recommended that you consult your doctor before taking such a large dose.
3. If you also take other protein supplements, check the labels first to see their glutamine powder content. Then the total intake of glutamine powder was adjusted appropriately.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Why Do Some Fitness Workers Take Glutamine Powd...
- Why Do You Need Glutamine Powder to Build Up Yo...
- White Tea and GABA Bulk Powder
- Brown Rice and GABA Bulk Powder
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅲ
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅱ
- Chestnuts and GABA Bulk Powder
- Sweet Potatoes and GABA Bulk Powder
- Effect Of Ketogenic Diet On Body Weight- Ⅳ BHB ...
- Green Peas and GABA Bulk Powder
- Tomato and GABA Bulk Powder
- Buckwheat and GABA Bulk Powder
- Effect Of Ketogenic Diet On Blood Pressure- Ⅲ B...
- Spinach and GABA Bulk Powder
- Mushrooms and GABA Bulk Powder
- Description of Glutamine Powder
- Effect Of Ketogenic Diet On Glucose Metabolism-...
- Adzuki Beans and GABA Bulk Powder
- Soybean and GABA Bulk Powder
- Cauliflower and GABA Bulk Powder