Testosterone is an important part of protein synthesis. It is one of the reasons that men are stronger than women. DIM can increase testosterone in men, thereby gaining muscle. But how does it work?
Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli contain an ingredient called diindolylmethane(DIM). DIM has a strong anti-estrogen effect.
It can produce more androgens in your body. The way is that keep low-level estrogen by increasing the metabolism of estrogen. DIM ensures that there are more 2-hydroxy estrogens that represent good ones than bad estrogens, such as 16-hydroxy and 4-hydroxy estrogens. More testosterone will be released when more good estrogen combines with SHBG(sex hormone-binding globulin). A high level of free testosterone can increase muscle mass for men. The reason is that only free testosterone can enter the muscle tissue. It will promote muscle growth. Testosterone also stimulates the production of protein to make the muscle stronger.
If you want to gain muscle, you must maintain testosterone at an appropriate level. DIM with testosterone boost function will help you on fitness.
- What Are The Side Effects Of Diindolylmethane？
- Is Diindolylmethane Good For Breast Cancer?
- Is Melatonin Safe For Dogs?
- What Is The Effect Of Diindolylmethane On Estro...
- Diindolylmethane: A Good Choice For Inflammator...
- Can PQQ Save Your Declining Memory?
- PQQ Can Anti-Aging Better For Women
- Will PQQ Become The 14th Vitamin?
- PQQ: What Comes From The Star
- What Happens If You Eat Too Much Melatonin?
- Does PQQ Protect Your Liver?
- Is Melatonin Addictive？
- Is Melatonin Safe During Pregnancy？
- A New Choose For The Treatment Of Parkinson's D...
- Can PQQ Make Your Brain Younger?