The benefits of Caffeine Powder:
1. Caffeine can stay you clear
Caffeine can prevent your brain from receiving adenosine, keep awake, focus on distance, and reduce fatigue. And evidence proves that regular caffeine intake can prevent dementia.
2. Shampoo containing caffeine can prevent thinning and hair loss. Studies have shown that regular use of caffeinated shampoo can dramatically improve thinning and hair loss.
Caffeine affects the hair and scalp in two ways:
① Increase blood circulation in the scalp
② Avoid the production of 5-a-reductase, which can lead to hair loss. It only takes 2 minutes to touch the scalp and the caffeine kicks in. Note that for this effect, caffeine needs to come into direct contact with the scalp, while drinking coffee does not have a similar effect.
3. Caffeine can increase physical strength, stamina, and endurance.
Athletes also use caffeine to improve physical performance. Studies have shown that caffeine can increase muscle vitality, especially the muscles of the upper extremities. At the same time, caffeine can also improve muscle strength, especially when running long distances and cycling, which can significantly increase the duration and effects of exercise.
4. Caffeine speeds up metabolism
Ingesting 200 mg of caffeine increases your metabolism by 7% over the next 3 hours, which means your fat-burning rate will increase dramatically.
5. Caffeine is an antioxidant
Antioxidants may be the greatest health effects on coffee and tea. Caffeine May Double the Effects of Antioxidant Phenols. According to research, people have found that caffeine also prevents basal cell carcinoma (the leading cause of skin cancer) and breast cancer, and type 2 diabetes.
However, everything should be enough. In terms of caffeine intake, experts recommend that daily caffeine intake for normal adults should not exceed 400 mg, and for pregnant women should not exceed 300 mg.
Side effects of caffeine:
When you take caffeine for a long time or in high doses (> 400 mg per day), you may experience the following symptoms in your body:
Stomach: Gastrointestinal discomfort, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and cramps, etc.
Mental and nervous systems: confusion, anxiety, depression, nervousness, irritability, and nervous feelings, etc.
Cardiovascular system: increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, and heartbeat. The study also showed that caffeine can cause atherosclerosis in patients with high blood pressure.
Endocrine System: Excessive consumption of caffeine can lead to decreased insulin sensitivity. This mechanism causes an increase in serum adrenaline levels.
Caffeine Powder and pregnant women: Studies have shown that high levels of caffeine during pregnancy can lead to miscarriages. Additionally, caffeine can cause placenta vasoconstriction and decrease blood flow. Caffeine can also directly affect the development of a baby's cells as it crosses the placenta.
- What Foods Help The Body Repair After Exercise?
- How Caffeine Powder Performanced
- Can I Take Melatonin During Pregnancy?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Melatonin?
- Does Melatonin Cause Weight Gain?
- What Fruits Are Naturally High In Melatonin?
- Caffeine Powder Side Effects (Ⅰ)
- Is Caffeine Powder Dangerous?
- Who Should Not Use Melatonin?
- Is It Illegal To Take Melatonin?
- Is Caffeine Powder Safe?
- What Is Caffeine Powder Used For?
- Can Melatonin Be Bad For You?
- How Much Tart Cherry Should I Take?
- Is It Fine To Take Melatonin Every Night?
- Does Melatonin Come In Powder Form?
- What Is Tart Cherry Extract Good For?
- Side Effects Of Favipiravir
- Basic Introduction Of Favipiravir
- What Are The Benefits Of Using Beta-Hydroxybuty...