WHAT ARE BHB SALTS OR EXOGENOUS BHB?
There are two ways to get exogenous ketones in the market: BHB salts and ketone esters.
Ketone esters are the raw form of BHB, with nothing else added. However, this supplement is expensive, tastes terrible, and can affect the gastrointestinal system.
Enter: BHB salts.
BHB salts are a novel and effective supplement created in a lab to help people enter and sustain ketosis.
They’re a mix of:Exogenous BHB, Mineral salts such as potassium, calcium, sodium, or magnesium, or amino acids like lysine and creatine.
The mineral salts added to exogenous BHB help to:
Buffer the intensity of the free fatty acids;
Lower the incidence of stomach issues;
Make it mixable with food and drinks;
When you take BHB salts, they’re broken down during digestion and release free BHB into your bloodstream. BHB then travels toward your organs, where it starts ketolysis to create energy.
Basically, you enjoy the perks of BHB right away without having to wait for your body to raise ketone levels.
Don’t be afraid of salts like sodium. While it’s true excess sodium is harmful, people on a ketogenic diet can benefit from consuming more mineral salts because ketones make you lose more electrolytes in your urine.
It’s recommended that keto-ers add more electrolytes to their food, such as sodium, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. BHB salts can help with that supplementation.
- WHEN BHB IS NECESSARY
- BHB VS GLUCOSE AS FUEL
- HOW TO OPTIMIZE BHB LEVELS
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST BHB SALTS
- 5 Benefits of Calcium Alpha-Ketoglutarate (Ca-AKG)
- Calcium Alpha-ketoglutarate Extended Lifespan
- Long-term Treatment With Ca-AKG Corrects Second...
- A Breif Introduction Of Calcium Alpha-Ketogluta...
- Dietotherapy Function Of Tart Cherry Extract
- HOW EXOGENOUS BHB SALTS ARE MADE
- ARE BHB SALTS SAFE?
- 10 REASONS BETA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE (BHB) IS A ROCK...
- The Basics of BHB Introduction
- 5 BENEFITS OF TAKING EXOGENOUS BHB SALTS
- HOW YOUR BODY MAKES AND USES BHB
- Brief Introduction Of BHB
- An Overview Of BHB
- WHAT IS BETA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE (BHB)?
- BHB Maybe Can Attenuates Salt-sensitive Hyperte...
- How Does Fisetin Work