If you have cold hands and feet, pale skin, dizziness or feel short of breath and fatigued, you may have a condition called anemia.
Anemia occurs when the body does not have enough red blood cells to carry oxygen to the rest of your body. The most common cause of anemia is iron deficiency.
The table below is developed by the Food and Nutrition Board at the Institute of Medicine of the National Academies. It indicates how much iron you normally need everyday.
Birth to 6 months
* Adequate Intake (AI)
Besides the categories listed above, vegetarians will need higher iron intake than people who eat meat.
Hemp seeds are rich in iron. According to the USDA, one tablespoon (30 grams) of hemp seeds contains 2.38 mg of iron. Eating hemp seeds is a great way to counteract or prevent anemia.
Any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you all-in-one solution.
- A New Flavoring agent Comes with GMP Na2
- How to Drink Green Tea in a Better Way
- Green Tea With Garlic – A Vintage Way to Cook G...
- Application of L-theanine in Medicine
- A 5000 Years Old Medicine – Green Tea
- Amino Acid Leader—L-theanine powder
- Clean Energy Healthy Supplements---KETO
- BULK MAGNESIUM CITRATE POWDER
- Increase Brain Powder—α-GPC
- Powerful Safety For Nootropics --- Phosphatidyl...
- Hemp Seeds and Menopause
- Memory Enhancement of Huperzine A
- Brain Health Trend, What Products Can Follow?--...
- Brain Guardian --- Phosphatidylserine
- UNP New Powder For Sleep And Nutrition - Ashwag...