Menopause is a normal part of aging. This is not a disease or illness. But it can bring hot flashes, night sweats, fast heartbeat, sleep problems, mood swings, vaginal dryness, memory loss, urine leakage and many other problems to women.
Menopause symptoms can affect women for a long time. It usually takes about 7 years, but it can also last up to 14 years.
Research shows that these symptoms are probably caused by the hormone prolactin. Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) can produce prostaglandin E1, which reduces the effect of prolactin.
Hemp seeds are rich in GLA. In one study, taking 1 g of essential fatty acid daily, including 210 mg of GLA, reduced the symptoms significantly.
The exact process is unknown, but the GLA in hemp seeds can regulate hormonal imbalance and inflammation associated with menopause.
Any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you all-in-one solution.
- How to Drink Green Tea in a Better Way
- Green Tea With Garlic – A Vintage Way to Cook G...
- Application of L-theanine in Medicine
- A 5000 Years Old Medicine – Green Tea
- Amino Acid Leader—L-theanine powder
- Clean Energy Healthy Supplements---KETO
- BULK MAGNESIUM CITRATE POWDER
- Increase Brain Powder—α-GPC
- Powerful Safety For Nootropics --- Phosphatidyl...
- Hemp Seeds and Anemia
- Memory Enhancement of Huperzine A
- Brain Health Trend, What Products Can Follow?--...
- Brain Guardian --- Phosphatidylserine
- UNP New Powder For Sleep And Nutrition - Ashwag...