We all know that Melatonin powder can help us fall asleep better, while there are more and more people asking if there are some kinds of foods containing Melatonin instead of taking supplements.
The answer is Yes.
The first one is Cherry. Cherries are one of the few sources that are rich in natural melatonin. If you can drink 470ml (16oz) of cherry juice at dinner, it may help you sleep better. Of course, eating cherries directly is also excellent.
The second one is walnuts. Nut foods like walnuts are also rich in tryptophan and melatonin. Almost all melatonin produced by mammals is synthesized by tryptophan in the pineal gland in the brain. In other words, tryptophan is the raw material for the synthesis of melatonin, and walnuts are rich in both. So, you can have a handful of every day (A handful of).
The third one is the Chamomile tea. This tea beverage is believed to help reduce anxiety and stress and calm your brain. In the dead of night, turn off your phone, open a paper book, matching white noise or light music you like, taste this cup of hot chamomile, even if you don't sleep, it's relaxing enough.
- Precautions For Fish Collagen Consumption
- Can EGCG Prevent And Cure The COVID-19?
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract May Have Antioxidant Ef...
- Bacopa Monniera May Help Lower Blood Pressure
- What's Calcium HMB Powder?
- Can Children Take Melatonin Safely?
- Is Bacopa Monnieri Really Have Many Benefits Fo...
- Melatonin And Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract Can Be Used To Cure AD
- The Classic Active Ingredient-vitamin C For Ski...
- How To Take Melatonin?
- Can Vitamin C Prevent A Cold?
- Pharmacological Action Of Vitamin C On Cancer
- Who Is Suitable For Melatonin
- Antiaging Effects Of Melatonin Is Approved
- Why Do People Need To GABA Supplement?
- Delay Aging And Prolong Life? You Need To Know ...
- GABA, 3rd Gerneration Sleep Aid
- Human Brain Soothing Agent-GABA Bulk Powder
- Can BCAA Help To Reduce Muscle Loss When Traini...