Diindolylmethane powder is a molecule named after its structure. Two indole groups are linked to methyl groups. It is usually found in broccoli and is expected to become a molecular and aromatase inhibitor of anticancer activity.
Diindolylmethane powder has a potent effect on estrogen metabolism and keeps the body relatively balanced (by preventing a sharp increase or decrease in estrogen).
It also has many anti-cancer effects and is one of the reasons why this vegetable family is considered healthy.
Besides, Diindolylmethane powder has been pointed out that aromatic hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) plays an important role in some immune cells, and its activation in natural killer (NK) cells can increase IFN-gamma and its effector function, thereby increasing their inhibitory effect on cancer cell growth.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected].Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Hyaluronic Acid Against Gum Disease
- Hyaluronic Acid Prevents Skin Dryness in Autumn...
- What Makes Raspberry Ketone Powder So Good?
- Hyaluronic Acid Has Positive Effect on Dermatit...
- What is Raspberry Ketone Powder?
- Ultraviolet Light, Your Skin and Hyaluronic Acid
- How Pollution Impact on Our Skin
- How Deal With Women's Obesity Issue
- Hyaluronic Acid Is Beneficial to Smokers
- Can Hydrating Solve All the Problems of Your Skin?
- MAGNESIUM OXIDE POWDER BULK Dosages And Her Mai...
- Green Tea Prevents Cavities
- Green Tea Decrease the Risk of Stoke
- Anticancer Agent for Food—Indol-3-Methanol
- L-Theanine Powder With Coffee Together?
- L-Theanine Powder and Karoshi
- Important Nutrients—Tryptophan Powder
- How to Play Better in Back-to-Back Games - Inst...
- More Effect Of Turmeric Root Extract
- A Sequel to the Efficacy of Turmeric Root Extract