What's difference between Fish Collagen Peptide and other types of collagen peptides?
Bovine (cow or beef) collagen: Bovine collagen comes from cows,specifically from their skin,bones and muscles.It’s made of mostly types 1 and 3 collagen,which is a good fit considering these are the most abundant types created and found in the human body.It’s a rich supply of glycine and proline,and therefore useful for creatine production,building muscle and also helping the body make its own collagen.
Chicken collagen: The type of collagen most abundant in chicken collagen is type 2,which is best for building cartilage.This makes it beneficial for joint health,especially since this source also provides chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine sulfate-both of which have anti-aging effects.Most supplements containing collagen usually use chicken collagen and provide type 2.
Fish collagen: Collagen derived from fish has been found to be easily absorbed and provide mostly type 1 collagen,with the amino acids glycine, proline and hydroxyproline.Because type 1 can be found throughout the entire body,consuming more fish collagen has been associated with benefits for the joints,skin,vital organs,blood vessels,digestion and bones.Hydroxyproline is an important component of the collagen triple helix,and lower levels have been associated with joint degradation and therefore symptoms/signs of aging.Hydroxyproline is needed for collagen stability and is created by modifying normal proline amino acids after the collagen chain is built.This reaction also requires vitamin C (to assist in the addition of oxygen),which is why vitamin C deficiency can cause abnormalities in collagen levels.
Egg shell membrane collagen: Egg collagen,found in the shells and whites of eggs,contains mostly type 1 collagen.It also has type 3, 4 and 10, but by far the most type 1, just like the human body (approximately 100 times more type 1 than type 4).It provides glucosamine sulfate,chondroitin sulfate,hyaluronic acid and various amino acids that have benefits for building connective tissue,wound healing,building muscle mass and reducing pain/stiffness.
- How Does Fisetin Work
- Side Effects You Should Know About Fisetin
- The Role Of Fisetin For Heart Health
- The Role Of Fisetin For Diabetes And Its Compli...
- The Role Of Fisetin For Anticancer Potential
- The Role Of Fisetin For Anti-Aging
- What Is Fisetin?
- Fisetin As An Anticancer
- WHAT ARE THE BEST SOURCES OF COLLAGEN?
- The Most Comprehensive Introduction For Fish Co...
- Proofs Of Fish Collagen Peptide’s Benefits
- Do You Know The Difference Between Different Ki...
- Magic Fish Collagen Peptide
- What Melatonin Can Do For You?
- Precautions For Fish Collagen Consumption
- Can EGCG Prevent And Cure The COVID-19?
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract May Have Antioxidant Ef...
- Bacopa Monniera May Help Lower Blood Pressure
- What's Calcium HMB Powder?
- Can Children Take Melatonin Safely?