In this last article of DIM Powder and Esophageal Cancer, we will learn some helpful tips to prevent esophageal cancer.
Although the etiology of esophageal cancer is still controversial, the prevention of esophageal cancer should start from the following aspects:
1. Don't eat food that is too hot. Long-term consumption of overheated food is a high risk factor for esophageal cancer. The International Agency for Cancer Research, affiliated to the World Health Organization, published a study in Lancet that drinking hot drinks above 65 degrees Celsius increases the risk of esophageal cancer.
2. Don't drink too much liquor. Vodka, Tequila, Rum, Whisky, etc. If you like to drink these liquors, you should control your alcohol consumption. They will stimulate your esophagus and may higher the risk of esophageal cancer.
3. Don't eat mouldy food and eat less pickles. Because mildewed food produces toxins. Changing the habit of eating pickles, pickles contain a large number of nitrosamines, which have strong carcinogenic effect.
4. Treatment of drinking water to reduce the nitrite content in the water. Regular use of vitamin C can reduce the formation of nitrosamines in the stomach.
5. If you live in a high incidence area of esophageal cancer, men over 40 years of age, usually have the habit of eating pickles, drinking, and other habits, recent difficulties in swallowing, pain or discomfort behind the sternum, should go to the hospital as soon as possible for examination.
If you can pay attention to your diet and habits in your daily life, esophageal cancer may not be a potential problem for you. If you want make more effort to prevent cancer, you can try DIM powder. DIM may lower the risk of many cancers.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- BHB Salts Powder and Ketogenic Diet - Ⅰ
- DIM Powder and Diet - Ⅲ
- DIM Powder and Diet - Ⅱ
- DIM Powder and Diet - Ⅰ
- Fourier-Crafts Alkylation of Indole Compounds-I...
- DIM Powder and Cancer Pain - Ⅳ
- DIM Powder and Cancer Pain - Ⅲ
- Research Progress of Indole 3 Carbinol Powder
- DIM Powder and Cancer Pain - Ⅱ
- DIM Powder and Cancer Pain - Ⅰ
- Study on The Synthesis of Di-indolymethane（DIM）
- DIM Powder and Esophageal Cancer - Ⅳ
- DIM Powder and Esophageal Cancer - Ⅲ
- DIM Powder and Esophageal Cancer - Ⅱ
- DIM Powder and Esophageal Cancer - Ⅰ
- DIM Powder and Smoking
- DIM Powder and Walking
- The Safety of Indole 3 Carbinol Powder
- DIM Powder and Obesity
- Bulk diindolylmethane powder and Insomnia