The second part of the factors which may cause esophageal cancer will be presented in this article of DIM Powder and Esophageal Cancer.
Molds belong to fungi. Scientists have proved that the products of some fungi have carcinogenic effects. The toxins of these fungi can induce esophageal cancer and precancerous gastric cancer in rats. In addition, scientists have found that eating mouldy food is positively correlated with the incidence of esophageal cancer.
3. Nutrition and Trace Element Deficiency
Epidemiological investigation shows that the incidence of esophageal cancer is related to the lack of vitamins and trace elements in diet. These vitamins and trace elements include A, C, B2 and molybdenum, zinc and manganese. More studies have shown that the risk of esophageal cancer in people with high blood selenium level is significantly lower than that in people with low blood selenium level. Moreover, dietary selenium supplementation can block atypical proliferation of esophageal cells, thus preventing further development of esophageal cancer.
4. Smoking and Drinking
As mentioned earlier, smoke contains a large amount of nitrosamines, which can cause esophageal cancer. It has been proved that smokers who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day die of esophageal cancer 3.4 times as many as non-smokers. In addition, because ethanol can promote cancer, if a person smokes and drinks alcohol, the possibility of esophageal cancer will increase. The incidence of esophageal cancer in alcoholics is 25-30 times higher than that in the general population.
Smokers and alcoholic can try DIM powder to supplement DIM, so that the carcinogenic effects may be balanced out a little.
5. Genetic factors
Epidemiological investigation shows that there are obvious family clustering phenomena in the occurrence of esophageal cancer. For example, two or more members of a family often suffer from esophageal cancer, and even as many as 24%-61% have a positive family history.
For any query or further information, welcome contact email@example.com. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- DIM Powder and Diet - Ⅱ
- DIM Powder and Diet - Ⅰ
- Fourier-Crafts Alkylation of Indole Compounds-I...
- DIM Powder and Cancer Pain - Ⅳ
- DIM Powder and Cancer Pain - Ⅲ
- Research Progress of Indole 3 Carbinol Powder
- DIM Powder and Cancer Pain - Ⅱ
- DIM Powder and Cancer Pain - Ⅰ
- DIM Powder and Esophageal Cancer - Ⅴ
- Study on The Synthesis of Di-indolymethane（DIM）
- DIM Powder and Esophageal Cancer - Ⅲ
- DIM Powder and Esophageal Cancer - Ⅱ
- DIM Powder and Esophageal Cancer - Ⅰ
- DIM Powder and Smoking
- DIM Powder and Walking
- The Safety of Indole 3 Carbinol Powder
- DIM Powder and Obesity
- Bulk diindolylmethane powder and Insomnia
- Sources and Supplements of Indole 3 Carbinol Po...
- Indole 3 Carbinol Powder and Psychological Carc...