In this article of DIM Powder and Cancer Pain we will continue the subject from last time.
At present, the commonly used principle of administration is to adjust the patient's pain level after clarifying the principle proposed by WHO:
1. Oral administration.
It is simple, non-invasive and convenient for patients to take medicine for a long time. It is suitable for most patients with pain.
2. Delivery on time. Attention should be paid to "on time" administration, not to pain.
3. According to the three-step principle. Drugs were given according to the degree of pain.
Treatment of mild pain
Analgesics for mild pain include non-opioid analgesics (paracetamol/paracetamol) or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Single-dose studies have shown that NSAIDs are better than placebos in cancer pain control.
Paracetamol and NSAIDs are recognized as cancer pain therapies, regardless of the degree of pain defined in WHO guidelines.
Non-steroidal analgesics have the problem of "ceiling effect" (when the pain is still uncontrollable when the dosage of analgesics is increased to a certain level, increasing the dosage can not improve the analgesic effect, but increase the probability of adverse reactions).
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs combined with WHO three-step pain treatment of opioids can improve pain relief effect or reduce the dosage requirements of opioids.
DIM powder can provide DIM which can lower the risk of many cancers.
For any query or further information, welcome contact email@example.com. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- BHB Salts Powder and Ketogenic Diet - Ⅳ
- Ketogenic Diet and Epilepsy
- BHB Salts Powder and Ketogenic Diet - Ⅲ
- BHB Salts Powder and Ketogenic Diet - Ⅱ
- BHB Salts Powder and Ketogenic Diet - Ⅰ
- DIM Powder and Diet - Ⅲ
- DIM Powder and Diet - Ⅱ
- DIM Powder and Diet - Ⅰ
- Fourier-Crafts Alkylation of Indole Compounds-I...
- DIM Powder and Cancer Pain - Ⅳ
- DIM Powder and Cancer Pain - Ⅱ
- DIM Powder and Cancer Pain - Ⅰ
- DIM Powder and Esophageal Cancer - Ⅴ
- Study on The Synthesis of Di-indolymethane（DIM）
- DIM Powder and Esophageal Cancer - Ⅳ
- DIM Powder and Esophageal Cancer - Ⅲ
- DIM Powder and Esophageal Cancer - Ⅱ
- DIM Powder and Esophageal Cancer - Ⅰ
- DIM Powder and Smoking
- DIM Powder and Walking