Tart cherry often called Prunus Cerasus or sour cherry is one of the most commonly used foods with natural healing properties in the United States in recent years. It can help the body recover from various diseases.
When people find that bilberry is good for the eyes, hawthorn fruit is good for heart health, cranberry is good for urinary health, and blueberry can solve high blood pressure and win the crown of antioxidant-rich fruits. What's the function of the Tart cherry?
1)Lower blood uric acid levels and reduce the risk of gout attacks.
2)Being rich in natural melatonin promote sleep and treat insomnia.
3)Reduce inflammation and free radical damage, can promote recovery after exercise and improve immunity
4) Increase polyphenol antioxidant content and lower blood pressure
Although Tart cherries extract powder is good, they cannot be greedy, especially for patients with renal insufficiency and oliguria-cherries that contain high potassium. If they are consumed too much, they can lead to hyperkalemia and even serious arrhythmia.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- WHEN BHB IS NECESSARY
- BHB VS GLUCOSE AS FUEL
- HOW TO OPTIMIZE BHB LEVELS
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST BHB SALTS
- 5 Benefits of Calcium Alpha-Ketoglutarate (Ca-AKG)
- Calcium Alpha-ketoglutarate Extended Lifespan
- Long-term Treatment With Ca-AKG Corrects Second...
- A Breif Introduction Of Calcium Alpha-Ketogluta...
- HOW EXOGENOUS BHB SALTS ARE MADE
- Here’s All You Need To Know About Using BHB Salts
- ARE BHB SALTS SAFE?
- 10 REASONS BETA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE (BHB) IS A ROCK...
- The Basics of BHB Introduction
- 5 BENEFITS OF TAKING EXOGENOUS BHB SALTS
- HOW YOUR BODY MAKES AND USES BHB
- Brief Introduction Of BHB
- An Overview Of BHB
- WHAT IS BETA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE (BHB)?