In the previous articles, we probably learned about some of carbohydrates. In the next article, we'll take a closer look at carbohydrates.
Carbohydrate is composed of three elements: carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. Like water, it contains a ratio of hydrogen to oxygen of two to one, so it is called carbohydrate. It is the cheapest nutrient of the three main nutrients that provide heat to the body.
The carbohydrates in food fall into two categories:
1. The effective carbohydrates that our bodies can absorb. They are monosaccharides, disaccharides, polysaccharides, and the like.
2. The ineffective carbohydrates that our bodies can not digest, such as cellulose.
Carbohydrates are the main source of energy for most cells in the body. They provide energy for the brain, nervous system and muscles. The main carbohydrate used in the body is glucose. The glucose in the blood is called blood sugar. There are also muscle sugar, liver sugar.
Carbohydrates are also important for the liver. There are three main types of liver nutrition: glucose, amino acids, and inosine. The liver is not only the largest digestive organ in the human body, but also an important detoxification organ in the human body. The right amount of carbohydrates not only helps the liver to repair, but also prevents and protects against alcoholic liver cell damage.
Moreover, the right amount of carbohydrates, also helps repair and regeneration of muscle tissue.
So, is the more carbohydrates the better? The answer is obviously no. In the next article, we will reveal it for you.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Winter Weight Gain - Ⅰ
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅴ
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅳ
- Turmeric Face Mask-I
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅲ
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅱ
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅰ
- Carbohydrate - Ⅲ
- Identification of Turmeric Root Extract
- Carbohydrate - Ⅱ
- Carbohydrates, Fat and Diabetes - Ⅱ
- Application of Turmeric Root Extract in Medicine
- Carbohydrates, Fat and Diabetes - Ⅰ
- The Ketogenic Diet Has a History of Tens of Tho...
- The Ways to Improve the Bioavailability of Turm...
- The Use of Turmeric Root Extract In Food
- BHB Salts Powder and Polycystic Kidney Disease - Ⅴ
- BHB Salts Powder and Polycystic Kidney Disease - Ⅳ
- BHB Salts Powder and Polycystic Kidney Disease - Ⅲ
- Turmeric Root Extract-UNP