Melatonin as a hormone plays an important role in our natural sleep-wake cycle. It is well known that melatonin supplements are helpful in treating sleep disorders, such as delayed sleep phase, and providing some relief from insomnia and jet lag.
So we say it is generally safe, but for short-term use. Unlike some other sleep medications, melatonin powder is not dependent and can be stopped at any time after repeated taken and even without the symptoms of a hangover.
However, for some patients with severe insomnia, it is not recommended to use melatonin but to see a doctor directly for professional examination and systematic treatment! Besides, it is not suitable for teenagers, children, pregnant women, lactating mothers, and no alcohol after consumption, as well as driving cars or operating machinery to avoid any accident.
Finally, we strongly suggest not taking it in large quantities for a long time, maybe shall knock our body clocks out of kilter.
For any query or further information, welcome contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- What Are The Side Effects Of Melatonin?
- Does Melatonin Cause Weight Gain?
- What Fruits Are Naturally High In Melatonin?
- Caffeine Powder Side Effects (Ⅰ)
- Is Caffeine Powder Dangerous?
- Who Should Not Use Melatonin?
- Is It Illegal To Take Melatonin?
- Is caffeine good for body?
- Is Caffeine Powder Safe?
- What Is Caffeine Powder Used For?
- How Much Tart Cherry Should I Take?
- Is It Fine To Take Melatonin Every Night?
- Does Melatonin Come In Powder Form?
- What Is Tart Cherry Extract Good For?
- Side Effects Of Favipiravir
- Basic Introduction Of Favipiravir
- What Are The Benefits Of Using Beta-Hydroxybuty...
- What Is Beta-Hydroxybutyrate Magnesium?
- WHEN BHB IS NECESSARY
- BHB VS GLUCOSE AS FUEL