In the previous article, we introduced the 5 most typical SSRI drugs and 5 HTP powder. In this article, we will delve into fluoxetine.
Fluoxetine is currently the most widely used SSRIs in clinical practice. It selectively inhibits the serotonin transporter, blocks the reuptake of serotonin by the presynaptic membrane, prolongs and increases the action of serotonin, thereby producing an antidepressant effect.
Practice has confirmed that fluoxetine can make people energetic and promote the recovery of hippocampal atrophy.
Fluoxetine is very suitable for elderly depression, generalized anxiety disorder and depression and patients with anxiety. In addition, it can also be used to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder, bulimia nervosa and panic disorder.
Fluoxetine is well absorbed orally, with a bioavailability of 70%. It is easy to pass the blood-brain barrier, but it has a slower effect on some individuals, and some even gradually take effect after 6 weeks. It needs patience to wait for the effect. Single or divided doses can be taken with food or taken at mealtimes.
Although fluoxetine is not addictive, the US Food and Drug Administration has stated that unauthorized use of fluoxetine may increase the risk of suicide in certain populations. Moreover, fluoxetine is prone to mania, and it may cause weight loss within one year, which may have an effect on sexual function.
Therefore, medication should be cautious and cautious, follow the doctor's medication schedule, do not overdo it, and do not stop taking it.
Some studies have found that 5 HTP powder may improve symptoms of depression, especially when we use it with other antidepressant drugs together.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- How I Control My Anger - 5 HTP Powder
- 5 HTP Powder May Prevent the Progression of Alz...
- The Secret of Happiness - 5 HTP Powder
- Why Puerarin Extract Has Anti-anxiety Effect？
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Fluvo...
- What Is the Effect of Puerarin Extract?
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Parox...
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Cital...
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Sertr...
- What Are the Main Components of Magnolia Bark E...
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Preface
- What is the Effect of Magnolia Bark Extract？
- 5 HTP Powder May Reduce Your Appetite
- Why Choose Magnolia Bark Extract of UNIPHARMPRO?
- How to Increase Serotonin Levels by Eating?
- Happiness, Serotonin and 5 HTP Powder
- What is Ashwagandha Extract Powder
- How 5 HTP Powder Affects Our Sleep
- Can 5 HTP Powder Ease My Migraine
- Lady Gaga, Fibromyalgia and 5 HTP Powder