Many people think that our mood is controlled by our brain, but in fact, the digestive tract will also influence our mood. Some scientists even think that the intestines may be our second brain, because there are quite a few nerve cells in the intestine, the number of which is second only to the brain. The levels of microbes in the gut (which can be increased by compound probiotic tablets) and serotonin (which can be increased by 5 HTP powder) are closely related to our mood.
Microbiological endocrinologist Mark Lyte and his team did some experiments with mice. They found that when the mice felt stressed, their gut microbes felt pressure. To create pressure on the mice, Lyte put the mice in tight tubes to limit their movement. The experiment found that in stressed mice, intestinal microflora is not as diverse as relaxed mice, and the intestinal tract of rats in nervous and anxious state is more susceptible to pathogenic bacteria, that is, mice are more likely to get sick.
Neuroscientist Jiah Pearson-Leary points out that "social stress" also changes the amount of bacteria in the intestines. The mouse is a socially-loving animal. Research has found that mice that are always under tremendous pressure in social life have distinct intestinal microflora compared to those with healthy social status.
In addition to microbes, there is another key factor in our gut that controls our mood. It is called "serotonin." Serotonin is a neurotransmitter. In other words, it is a message that helps nerve cells to transmit information. It is estimated that nearly 90% of the serotonin in the human body is produced in the intestines. When a person begins to feel pressure, the serotonin in the body will decrease. At this time, our emotions will change, and negative emotions will continue to surge, such as anger, anxiety and so on. Serotonin levels can be increased by taking 5 HTP powder.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Dietary Supplement—Sulbutiamine Powder
- Study on Relieving Fatigue of Sulbutiamine Powder
- Music and 5 HTP Powder - Ⅲ
- Music and 5 HTP Powder - Ⅱ
- Music and 5 HTP Powder -Ⅰ
- The Northern Lights and 5 HTP Powder
- 5 HTP Powder Equal to Sunshine
- Characteristic Of Bulk Magnesium Citrate Powder
- What is Bulk Magnesium Citrate Powder?
- How 5 HTP Powder Is Related to the Success of W...
- Why Bulk Magnesium Citrate Powder Can Be Used a...
- The Relationship Between Digestion and 5 HTP Po...
- Application and Classification of Magnesium Oxi...
- How I Control My Anger - 5 HTP Powder
- 5 HTP Powder May Prevent the Progression of Alz...
- The Secret of Happiness - 5 HTP Powder
- Why Puerarin Extract Has Anti-anxiety Effect？
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Fluvo...
- What Is the Effect of Puerarin Extract?
- Can I Use 5 HTP Powder With Other Drugs - Parox...