Brown rice is a kind of whole-grain rice which is not processed or less processed after hulling. It consists of rice bran, embryo and endosperm. Compared with white rice, brown rice retains more nutrition. It also contains GABA, which we normally get it from GABA bulk powder.
The dietary fiber content of brown rice is more than six times that of the corresponding white rice. Dietary fiber plays a prominent role in preventing human gastrointestinal diseases and maintaining gastrointestinal health. It can also promote intestinal peristalsis, reduce flatulence, and improve constipation.
Brown rice contains many B vitamins. B vitamins can help maintain heart and nervous system function, maintain the health of the digestive system and skin, promote cell growth and division, participate in energy metabolism, and improve immune system function. In addition to B vitamins, brown rice also contains a small amount of vitamin A and the functional ingredient vitamin E.
The fat content in brown rice is 2.55 times that of white rice. They are mainly rice bran oil and rice germ oil. The content of unsaturated fatty acids in these two lipids is more than 75%. Rice bran oil not only contains a complete proportion of fatty acids, but also contains oryzanol, squalene, phospholipids, and plant sterols. And a variety of physiologically active substances.
Phosphorus, calcium, magnesium and potassium in minerals account for a large proportion in brown rice.
Brown rice is rich in functional ingredients such as gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), oryzanol, inositol, glutathione, octacosanol, rice bran polysaccharide and the like. GABA bulk powder is higher in GABA, but the nutrition of brown rice is more comprehensive.
For any query or further information, welcome contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- How to Choose Fitness Nutrition Supplement Suit...
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅵ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅴ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅳ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅲ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅱ
- Kefir and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Powder - Ⅰ
- Why Do Some Fitness Workers Take Glutamine Powd...
- Why Do You Need Glutamine Powder to Build Up Yo...
- White Tea and GABA Bulk Powder
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅲ
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅱ
- Chestnuts and GABA Bulk Powder
- Sweet Potatoes and GABA Bulk Powder
- Effect Of Ketogenic Diet On Body Weight- Ⅳ BHB ...
- Green Peas and GABA Bulk Powder
- How to Ingest Glutamine Powder-Ⅰ
- Tomato and GABA Bulk Powder
- Buckwheat and GABA Bulk Powder
- Effect Of Ketogenic Diet On Blood Pressure- Ⅲ B...