The ketogenic diet, a.k.a. “keto,” is becoming a popular eating regimen for athletes, biohackers, and people looking to lose weight and improve their metabolic health. Initially, this diet was used to treat epilepsy,but research now shows that the benefits of keto might extend far beyond the neurological system.
While you might know the basics of keto—for instance, that it’s a high-fat and low-carb diet—you might not know exactly how it works, or what ketogenic even means.
And that’s OK; it’s a pretty deep topic, involving a lot of complex (but interesting) physiology. The good thing is, you won’t need a PhD in biochemistry to understand some of the fundamentals of the keto diet.
- Long-term Treatment With Ca-AKG Corrects Second...
- A Breif Introduction Of Calcium Alpha-Ketogluta...
- Dietotherapy Function Of Tart Cherry Extract
- HOW EXOGENOUS BHB SALTS ARE MADE
- Here’s All You Need To Know About Using BHB Salts
- ARE BHB SALTS SAFE?
- 10 REASONS BETA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE (BHB) IS A ROCK...
- The Basics of BHB Introduction
- 5 BENEFITS OF TAKING EXOGENOUS BHB SALTS
- HOW YOUR BODY MAKES AND USES BHB
- An Overview Of BHB
- WHAT IS BETA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE (BHB)?
- BHB Maybe Can Attenuates Salt-sensitive Hyperte...
- How Does Fisetin Work
- Side Effects You Should Know About Fisetin
- The Role Of Fisetin For Heart Health
- The Role Of Fisetin For Diabetes And Its Compli...
- The Role Of Fisetin For Anticancer Potential
- The Role Of Fisetin For Anti-Aging
- What Is Fisetin?