There is a lot of research (note that most of these studies are in rats) supporting PQQ’s ability to kick your mitochondria into high gear. Specifically, research shows it can:
Increase mitochondrial density to give you more energy
Combat oxidative stress
Improve learning and memory ability
Protect your heart
PQQ has antioxidant and B-vitamin-like activity, with a wide range of benefits for the brain and body. It promotes cognitive health and memory by combatting mitochondrial dysfunction and protecting neurons from oxidative damage. It supports energy metabolism and healthy aging. Natural Factors BioPQQ is created using a natural fermentation process which enhances absorption.
Clinical studies in humans have shown that PQQ enhances short-term memory and attention, and improves energy metabolism,as well as improving general feelings of well-being.
For any query or further information, welcome contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Be a part of your diet---MCT BULK POWDER
- Melatonin Let You Enjoy the Trip Not the Jet Lag
- The Gospel Of Diabetes—Pterostilbene
- Still Counting Sheep? Try Melatonin
- Melatonin Save the Marriage
- Lesser Artificial Light, Better Sleep and Health
- Why Pterostilbene Is The White And Anti-oxygen ...
- Is It Fake That NAD+ Can Delay The Anti-aging P...
- A Healthier Solution Than Energy Drinks - L-The...
- Taylor Swift Admitted to Taking L-Theanine for ...
- L-Theanine May Help Reduce Anxiety in Pets
- Is the Pill From Limitless Real? - L-Theanine P...
- PQQ And Your Mitochondria
- The Spread of Green Tea
- A New Flavoring agent Comes with GMP Na2
- How to Drink Green Tea in a Better Way
- Green Tea With Garlic – A Vintage Way to Cook G...
- Application of L-theanine in Medicine
- A 5000 Years Old Medicine – Green Tea
- Amino Acid Leader—L-theanine powder