Antioxidants are substances which can help prevent potential harmful molecules (free radicals) from damaging cells. Studies have shown that free radical damage is associated with many chronic diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers.
Bacopa monnieri contains powerful compounds that may have antioxidant effects.
For example, bacitracin (bacosides), the main active ingredient in Bacopa monnieri, has been shown to neutralize free radicals and prevent fat molecules from reacting with free radicals.
When fat molecules react with free radicals, they undergo a process called lipid peroxidation. Lipid peroxidation is associated with diseases such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and other neurodegenerative diseases.
Bacitracin may help prevent damage caused by this process.
A study has shown that treating dementia rats with Bacopa monnieri can reduce free radical damage and reverse signs of memory impairment.
The bacopa monnieri contains an active compound called bacitracin that has been shown to have antioxidant effects, especially in the brain.
- Fisetin As An Anticancer
- WHAT ARE THE BEST SOURCES OF COLLAGEN?
- The Most Comprehensive Introduction For Fish Co...
- Fish Collagen Vs. Other Types
- Proofs Of Fish Collagen Peptide’s Benefits
- Do You Know The Difference Between Different Ki...
- Magic Fish Collagen Peptide
- What Melatonin Can Do For You?
- Precautions For Fish Collagen Consumption
- Can EGCG Prevent And Cure The COVID-19?
- Bacopa Monniera May Help Lower Blood Pressure
- What's Calcium HMB Powder?
- Can Children Take Melatonin Safely?
- Is Bacopa Monnieri Really Have Many Benefits Fo...
- Melatonin And Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract Can Be Used To Cure AD
- The Classic Active Ingredient-vitamin C For Ski...
- Foods High In Melatonin
- How To Take Melatonin?
- Can Vitamin C Prevent A Cold?