Hypertension is a serious health problem because it makes your heart and blood vessels tense.This weakens your heart and increases risk of heart disease.
Studies have shown that bacopa monniera may help to keep blood pressure in a healthy range.
In an animal study, bacopa monniera reduced systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels. It achieves this by releasing nitric oxide, which helps dilate blood vessels, thereby improving blood flow and lowering blood pressure.
Other study showed that bacopa monniera significantly lowered blood pressure levels in rats with elevated blood pressure, but did not affect rats with normal blood pressure.
However, a 12-week study of 54 healthy older adults found that taking 300 mg of bacopa monniera daily had no effect on blood pressure levels.
According to the results of the current study, bacopa monniera may lower blood pressure in hypertensive animals. however, more human studies are needed to confirm these effects.
- WHAT ARE THE BEST SOURCES OF COLLAGEN?
- The Most Comprehensive Introduction For Fish Co...
- Fish Collagen Vs. Other Types
- Proofs Of Fish Collagen Peptide’s Benefits
- Do You Know The Difference Between Different Ki...
- Magic Fish Collagen Peptide
- What Melatonin Can Do For You?
- Precautions For Fish Collagen Consumption
- Can EGCG Prevent And Cure The COVID-19?
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract May Have Antioxidant Ef...
- What's Calcium HMB Powder?
- Can Children Take Melatonin Safely?
- Is Bacopa Monnieri Really Have Many Benefits Fo...
- Melatonin And Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract Can Be Used To Cure AD
- The Classic Active Ingredient-vitamin C For Ski...
- Foods High In Melatonin
- How To Take Melatonin?
- Can Vitamin C Prevent A Cold?
- Pharmacological Action Of Vitamin C On Cancer