In the previous article, we learned that fruit is not as healthy as we think, and excessive intake of fructose in fruit can also cause serious harm to the body. In today's article, we will teach you how to eat fruit correctly.
First of all, we should try to eat complete, fibrous and fresh natural fruits. Fruit juice, dried fruit, jam and other fruit products usually have high sugar content. Although manufacturers will claim that their products are natural, healthy and zero additive, please try to avoid these things.
Then, we should change our mindset and treat fruit as dessert instead of staple food, especially those who want to lose weight with fruits. Even if we only eat natural and complete fruits, not fruit juice. But fruits still contain sugar, so we should limit the amount that we eat. For example, don't eat more than one fist of berries a day. In addition, high-purity dark chocolate is a better snack choice.
We should also try to choose low sugar fruit. Fruits with less sugar include lemon, grapefruit, blueberry and strawberry. Fruits with more sugar include mango, watermelon, banana and grape.
If you are a child or adolescent with fast metabolism and heavy activity, you don’t need to adhere to the rules strictly. But if you are a person with high blood sugar or want to lose weight, you must pay special attention.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- The Healthiest Cooking Methods - Ⅲ
- The Healthiest Cooking Methods - Ⅱ
- The Healthiest Cooking Methods - Ⅰ
- Is Dark Chocolate Really a Health Food? - Ⅱ
- Is Dark Chocolate Really a Health Food? - Ⅰ
- You Should Pay More Attention to Your Intestina...
- Smartphone and Obesity - Ⅱ
- Smartphone and Obesity - Ⅰ
- Diabetes May Helped Us Survive - Ⅱ
- Diabetes May Helped Us Survive - Ⅰ
- Are Fruits Really Healthy？ - Ⅰ
- Winter Weight Gain - Ⅳ
- Winter Weight Gain - Ⅲ
- Winter Weight Gain - Ⅱ
- Winter Weight Gain - Ⅰ
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅴ
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅳ
- Turmeric Face Mask-I
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅲ
- Glycemic Index (GI) and Glycemic Load (GL) - Ⅱ