1、Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Disodium Salt is used as a delicious agent. It has mushroom flavor. Often used in combination with sodium glutamate (1%-5%) has a very obvious freshening effect.
2、Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Disodium Salt is an allowable flavoring agent in China. It is often used with monosodium glutamate and sodium inosinate. It has a multiplier effect on the flavor when mixed with monosodium glutamate. It can be used as feed additives for all kinds of food, and can be used in a proper amount according to production needs.
3、A new food freshener. Sodium guanosine is a kind of flavor agent allowed at home and abroad. It can be used in various kinds of food according to the regulations of our country, and it can be used in a proper amount according to the needs of production. It is seldom used alone. It is often used with monosodium glutamate and sodium inosinate. When mixed, it has a multiplier effect on taste. When mixed with monosodium glutamate, the dosage is about 1%-5% of the total monosodium glutamate. Soy sauce, vinegar, meat, fish products, instant soup powder, instant noodles and canned food can be added. The dosage is about 0.01-0.1g/kg. It can also be mixed with lysine salts and added to cooked rice, instant noodles and fast food with a dosage of about 0.5g/kg. It is also used as a raw material for the antiviral drug triazole nucleoside.
For any query or further information, welcome contact [email protected] Unipharmpro would always provide you an all-in-one solution.
- Lesser Artificial Light, Better Sleep and Health
- Why Pterostilbene Is The White And Anti-oxygen ...
- Is It Fake That NAD+ Can Delay The Anti-aging P...
- A Healthier Solution Than Energy Drinks - L-The...
- Taylor Swift Admitted to Taking L-Theanine for ...
- Boost Your Energy—PQQ
- L-Theanine May Help Reduce Anxiety in Pets
- Is the Pill From Limitless Real? - L-Theanine P...
- PQQ And Your Mitochondria
- The Spread of Green Tea
- How to Drink Green Tea in a Better Way
- Green Tea With Garlic – A Vintage Way to Cook G...
- Application of L-theanine in Medicine
- A 5000 Years Old Medicine – Green Tea
- Amino Acid Leader—L-theanine powder
- Clean Energy Healthy Supplements---KETO
- BULK MAGNESIUM CITRATE POWDER
- Increase Brain Powder—α-GPC
- Powerful Safety For Nootropics --- Phosphatidyl...
- Hemp Seeds and Anemia