Free radicals may be produced during enzymatic and non-enzymatic reactions in organisms, and free radicals are closely related to aging. The production and elimination of free radicals in normal organisms are in a dynamic balance. Once this balance is broken, free radicals will cause damage to biological macromolecules such as lipids, proteins, and nucleic acids, leading to the destruction of cell structure and the aging of the body.
Melatonin supplement powder protects cell structure, prevents DNA damage, and reduces the content of peroxides in the body by scavenging free radicals, anti-oxidation, and inhibiting lipid peroxidation.
The research of Russel et al. found that the protective effect of melatonin on DNA damage caused by safrole (a carcinogen that damages DNA by releasing free radicals) can reach 99%, and there is a dose-response relationship. Melatonin powder has a significant antagonistic effect on the peroxidation caused by exogenous poisons (such as paraquat) and the tissue damage caused by the generated free radicals. Melatonin can also reduce the content of LPO in the brain. Its effects on different areas of the brain, such as the cerebral cortex, cerebellum, hippocampus, hypothalamus, striatum, etc., are basically the same, and they are all dose-dependent.
- Can Children Take Melatonin Safely?
- Is Bacopa Monnieri Really Have Many Benefits Fo...
- Melatonin And Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract Can Be Used To Cure AD
- The Classic Active Ingredient-vitamin C For Ski...
- Foods High In Melatonin
- How To Take Melatonin?
- Can Vitamin C Prevent A Cold?
- Pharmacological Action Of Vitamin C On Cancer
- Who Is Suitable For Melatonin
- Why Do People Need To GABA Supplement?
- Delay Aging And Prolong Life? You Need To Know ...
- GABA, 3rd Gerneration Sleep Aid
- Human Brain Soothing Agent-GABA Bulk Powder
- Can BCAA Help To Reduce Muscle Loss When Traini...
- Function Of BCAA Bulk Powders In Brief
- Some Notes About BCAA Bulk Powders
- Why Is There Less And Less 5-Hydroxytryptophan?
- Why Eat NMN? How Important Is NMN?
- Why Does NMN Get Angry, Pro-inflammatory And Ul...