Beta-hydroxybutyrate is a chemical that is made by the body to provide energy in times when not enough carbohydrates or sugars have been eaten. Beta-hydroxybutyrate can also be made in the lab and taken as a supplement.
Beta-hydroxybutyrate is placed in the eye for dry eye and taken by mouth for athletic performance, migraine, Alzheimer disease, memory loss with age, Parkinson disease, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.
How does it work ?
Beta-hydroxybutyrate is a chemical that is used as energy by some cells of the body when sugar levels are low. Beta-hydroxybutyrate seems to help nerves and the brain to work better. Beta-hydroxybutyrate might be used as energy by muscles in the body to improve exercise ability.
- A Breif Introduction Of Calcium Alpha-Ketogluta...
- Dietotherapy Function Of Tart Cherry Extract
- HOW EXOGENOUS BHB SALTS ARE MADE
- Here’s All You Need To Know About Using BHB Salts
- ARE BHB SALTS SAFE?
- 10 REASONS BETA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE (BHB) IS A ROCK...
- The Basics of BHB Introduction
- 5 BENEFITS OF TAKING EXOGENOUS BHB SALTS
- HOW YOUR BODY MAKES AND USES BHB
- Brief Introduction Of BHB
- WHAT IS BETA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE (BHB)?
- BHB Maybe Can Attenuates Salt-sensitive Hyperte...
- How Does Fisetin Work
- Side Effects You Should Know About Fisetin
- The Role Of Fisetin For Heart Health
- The Role Of Fisetin For Diabetes And Its Compli...
- The Role Of Fisetin For Anticancer Potential
- The Role Of Fisetin For Anti-Aging
- What Is Fisetin?
- Fisetin As An Anticancer