In our society today, the pace is getting faster and faster, more and more people often feel that they need more energy. Under this circumstances, energy has gradually become a popular commodity. Many people are drawn to products like energy drinks, shots, bars, balls, etc. Energy drinks alone in the U.S. was a 13.25 billion market in 2015 and the growth rate has not slowed down.
Despite the huge market of energy drinks, the risks has not been noticed by many people. A new research showed that energy drinks will affect people’s heart electrical activity, and raise their blood pressure. Before this research, it had been reported that the energy drinks have some side effects like increasing blood pressure, arrhythmia, stroke, and heart attack. In addition to the mentioned side effects, energy drinks can also mask fatigue symptoms, which are important indicators that your body is out of balance.
Fortunately, we have a healthier choice. L-theanine is a natural substance in green tea and can induce relaxation without drowsiness. It increases your alpha brain-waves and provide you an ideal mental state. Interestingly, the production of alpha brain-waves also happens during deep meditation.
So, go to take some L-theanine to experience how a deep mediation feels like instead of energy drinks.
- Trouble Getting to Sleep While Quitting Smoking...
- A Choice for Shift Worker - Melatonin Powder
- Be a part of your diet---MCT BULK POWDER
- Melatonin Let You Enjoy the Trip Not the Jet Lag
- The Gospel Of Diabetes—Pterostilbene
- Still Counting Sheep? Try Melatonin
- Melatonin Save the Marriage
- Lesser Artificial Light, Better Sleep and Health
- Why Pterostilbene Is The White And Anti-oxygen ...
- Is It Fake That NAD+ Can Delay The Anti-aging P...
- Taylor Swift Admitted to Taking L-Theanine for ...
- Boost Your Energy—PQQ
- L-Theanine May Help Reduce Anxiety in Pets
- Is the Pill From Limitless Real? - L-Theanine P...
- PQQ And Your Mitochondria
- The Spread of Green Tea
- A New Flavoring agent Comes with GMP Na2
- How to Drink Green Tea in a Better Way
- Green Tea With Garlic – A Vintage Way to Cook G...
- Application of L-theanine in Medicine