The love for green tea has spread rapidly across the globe. It ranks second only to water as the most consumed beverage. The Japanese regard green tea so highly that they’ve created a ceremony for it, and a separate little green tea house in which to serve it.
There are countless varieties of tea on the market. They are usually divided into six different categories: green tea, black tea, white tea, yellow tea, dark tea, oolong tea.
The history of green tea can be traced back to 5000 years ago. It was first used as medicine and recorded in the book - The Divine Farmer’s Classic of Materia Medica. In this book, the divine farmer was once poisoned by 72 different toxicants in one day, but fortunately, he got a plant which is called green tea afterward. He ate green tea and survived. Therefore, the green tea is also called “a cure for all diseases”.
Although the story of the divine farmer is exaggerated, but modern research shows that drinking green tea has many benefits for people. Green tea can improve oral, heart bones health, prevent cancer, lower risk of diabetes, relief stress, increase energy, make people feel happier, etc. The most important active constituents of green tea are polyphenol, l-theanine, alkylamine, phytochemical, tannin. With all these benefits and good constituents, no wonder green tea is gaining more and more fans all over the world.
Any query or further information, welcome contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Unipharmpro would always provide you all-in-one solution.
- Taylor Swift Admitted to Taking L-Theanine for ...
- Boost Your Energy—PQQ
- L-Theanine May Help Reduce Anxiety in Pets
- Is the Pill From Limitless Real? - L-Theanine P...
- PQQ And Your Mitochondria
- The Spread of Green Tea
- A New Flavoring agent Comes with GMP Na2
- How to Drink Green Tea in a Better Way
- Green Tea With Garlic – A Vintage Way to Cook G...
- Application of L-theanine in Medicine
- Amino Acid Leader—L-theanine powder
- Clean Energy Healthy Supplements---KETO
- BULK MAGNESIUM CITRATE POWDER
- Increase Brain Powder—α-GPC
- Powerful Safety For Nootropics --- Phosphatidyl...
- Hemp Seeds and Anemia
- Hemp Seeds and Menopause
- Memory Enhancement of Huperzine A
- Brain Health Trend, What Products Can Follow?--...
- Brain Guardian --- Phosphatidylserine