Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract
Product Name: Echinacea Extract Latin name: Echinacea Purpurea L. Specification: Ratio 4:1 / 4% Polyphenols UV
Echinacea purpurea root extract is one of the ten best-selling natural medicinal plants (human medicine) on the US market. mainly used to treat and prevent diseases by activating different immune cells to improve the function of the body's own immune system. In Germany, echinacea preparations were included in the 2,000 most commonly used prescriptions in 1989, ranking 131. Echinacea is currently known as an immunopotentiator in the world.
|ProductName||Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract|
Echinacea supports immune health.*
1. Strengthen the immune system, enhance resistance
2. Stimulate the growth of leukocytes and enhance their sterilization ability
3. Resist bacterial and viral infections, especially allergic viruses
4. Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, cold prevention, has a good effect on the recovery of colds
5. Treatment of bronchitis, asthma, tonsillitis, stomatitis, inflammation of the throat and mucous membranes, cough
6. Shorten the period of cold and flu, reduce the degree of cold and flu, and accelerate recovery
7. Inhibit the growth of cancer cells, protect normal cells and provide immunity.
Application in health products
As a dietary supplement, it strengthens the immune system, resists viruses and shortens the course of colds. The products on the market include echinacea compound nutrition lozenges, echinacea drops, and echinacea essence capsules.
As a feed additive for poultry and livestock, it can achieve the effect of preventing epidemic diseases, and at the same time can enhance and improve the immunity and resistance of poultry and livestock.